Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January IPSY Bag






Hello, Loves!

I just want to share my IPSY bag for this month! I've been receiving these bags each month for almost a year now and some months i'm just not liking the products that I received. This month I loved how it was all about "eyes" which is my favorite so far! I can't wait to use this shimmer eye shadow by Blink, "Tangerine Light".
I feel there is so much different subscription box out and I'm thinking of exploring and trying different ones. Though I appreciate that you get all these for ten dollars and I believe is a good deal!







Products:

Skyn Iceland: Glacial Cleansing Cloths.
www.skynICELAND.com
JCat: Blinkie Shimmer Eyeshadow, "Tangerine light"
www.jcatbeauty.com
Ofra Cosmetics: Eyebrow Pencil (no color name)
The Balm Cosmetics: Mr. Write (NOW) eye-liner pencil, "Jac"
www.theBalm.com
Crown Brush: C413 Brow Duo
www.crownbrush.com



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment