Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Catch up...

Hello, loves!

   What got me to doing this post is because as I was sitting thinking about spring fashion and how i'm so excited and a thought came to mind to check my blog on here to see when was the last time I actually posted a fashion post.  I know it was a while ago but sheeesh I'm feeling a little guilty!
I really love the trends now but i'm not sure I can pull if off with the crop tops and all that cute clothes. I do have some of my throwback pictures back in high school wearing those crop tops! The trends really remind me and takes me back to  my high school years and sporting all those nike and adidas sporty clothes. I did some shopping online and now is the waiting for my package to arrive! I hope to be posting some OOTD soon! Have a great day!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment