Monday, January 11, 2016

Mini Haul...

Happy Monday loves!

Hello! hope everyone had a amazing weekend! It went by fast...Saturday my family and I drove up to Maryland to check out some stores to do some home decor shopping but had no luck in finding any stuffs so we drove down to Virginia to Tyson's corner mall. I did find some beauty products at a few stores that I went to. On Sunday we attended service at church and went home to relax and watch some football since my daughter is a Seahawks fan! Then later we went to Walmart to Redbox to pick up a movie to watch. After a month of trying to get the movie, "Inside Out" we finally got our hands on it! A few people had told us it was a must to watch and I agree with them because I sure loved it! So here is my mini haul I wanted to share! Thank you for showing love! Have a great day!



I got these 2 items at Sephora. This is my first time trying a makeup brush cleaner. The OLE HENRIKSEN is my favorite product! This is my 3rd time purchasing this product. I love how my skin feels and looks with this on!





I purchased these 2 Philosophy products from ULTA. As soon as I got home I had to try this "Detoxify the oxygen peel" after I removed the product and and cleansed my face, it gave me natural glow which i'm loving! The eye cream, "No reason to hide" was recommended by the sales rep because I originally was gonna pick up the EYE hope but she said it was discontinued.





I got these at Cosmo Prof (license only) I needed new nail colors!




I'm super excited that I found this face mask because i've been going crazy looking for this and I found it at Walmart! I've tried a lot of different brand masks and I can honestly say this is the best in my opinion.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment