Monday, December 10, 2012

Peplum

Hello loves! It's been awhile since my last outfit post due to the holidays, family time, work...I wore this out to a christmas party which was simple so I went for comfy and paired this with my go to fave wedges! Yes, I know its been worn in many of my post but I love love love this cause I can still run, jump and skip in them without my feet getting sore and throbbing with blister (I over exagerated) but you know what I mean! I wanted to pair this with some tights under my shorts but forgot them cause I had to get ready from work to go to this party. I looked like a hotmess with minimum makeup, mainly my eyebrows and eyeliner! blahhhhhh I also had my hubs do my highlights which was his first time ever and I'm super uber impressed by the results that it came out this light which I didnt expect it in the amount of time I had it in foils and using 20vol. plus with all the colors I have in my hair it didnt come out all didnt tones and extra plus I didnt have to tone it! My stylist was booked so I was desperate and asked him ( well begged him!) and tada done deal! Super thankful and it also saved me $150 what my stylist usually charges me. Enjoy the outfit and some extra... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket And of course a random photo of my pup! Thank you so much for visting! Happy Monday! Happy Shopping! XoXo Tasha Noehea

No comments:

Post a Comment