Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brush cleaning

Hello Dolls!
Today is brush cleaning day & I use Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap. It is a 18-1 Hemp Tea Tree pure-castle soap made with orgranic oils. I also use this as a body wash maybe twice a week also with my Dove bodywash and once a week as a shampoo cleanser followed with my regular color shampoo and conditoner. I mainly focus it on my scalp and massage it in. I do use alot of products on my hair so this is good to strip it and get a good cleanse. I was told you can also use this as a detergent and carpet cleaner as well. I'm temped to try it on carpet but my husband had just installed us brand new carpets, So I have to try it on my moms carpet!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've only seen this at Long's & Target here so far. They also have it in different scents and a travel size also. I've seen it in the magazine on what celebrities use and gave it a try and I love it! Let me know what you think if you've tried it :)
Have a blessed day :)
XOXO Tasha Noehea

No comments:

Post a Comment