Friday, August 3, 2012

Red Peplum

Hello loves!

As we say in Hawaii..."Its ALOHA friday!"
It has been a long week so, T.G.I.F! I'm looking forward to hiking with the family. For the past 2 month we have been going hiking around the island to different spots and have been enjoying the view as well. I work with alot of clients that come here on Oahu for visit and I always recommend a few hiking spots...Its a climb but the view is great! I love meeting people all over the world, its so amazing!

Outfit details:

Charolette Russe Top
Forever 21 Faux leather (last summer)
Kardashian Sears collection wedges
Michael Kors watch
H&M bracelet
Tory Burch Bag

Im loving this top and how it has a little open peek in the back!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for stopping by! Have a nice and blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment